Sunday, September 20, 2009

Popsi

Ok, here's a story that my dad read out of a book and told us,my whole family loves it.

There was a guy who owed tons of money beause he gambled alot, so he abducted children and sold them to another guy for money. One day he found a kid in the mall who had lost his popsi so he said "I saw your popsi over there by the McDonald's" and the kid said "why would he be over there, I am thirsty mabye he went to get me a drink" so the guy said "I'll drive you there" and they got in his car so he drove the kid over behind the McDonald's and said "I lost my Glasses case back there can you get it?" so the kid went to look for the case and the guy got out hand cuffs and tried to clamp them on the kid, but he only got one on and the kid bit him really hard it got really deep into his skin. The guy was wondering how the heck that kid had hurt him that bad.He finally got the other hand cuff on him, but the kid was super strong and was bending the metal. The guy was like what the heck! So the guy started driving and the kid kept saying "you're in so so much trouble with popsi, popsi's gonna get you,popsi knows where we are he can smell us, popsi can fly" But the guy wasn't paying any attention he was just like "shut up kid". They were driving next to a lake and suddenly the moon disapeared behind a shadow a giant bat flew near the car it ripped off the top of the van, picked up the guy and the whole time the kid was yelling popsi, popsi, get him popsi, He tried to steal me popsi! Then Popsi used his fingernail and slit the guy's throat and let the kid drink his blood.

                                                                                   The End 
 check out my BFF,s YouTube happymushroom123 bye

1 comment:

  1. Wow where did your dad here that story it sounds a little violent dont cha think? But its very good!

    ReplyDelete